Monday, September 21, 2009

Back for a greeting!

Hi everyone!
I've finally found the time to write on my blog, just to say I'm still alive even if I'm not posting something new since December 2008..
I've felt like I had to explain to all my blog followers (342 while I'm writing), what it's going on.
I've started working in a B&B here in Rome, Mecenate Rooms, and I had really no time to write new free patterns to share. I'm still doing creative thing as you can see in my Etsy shop, and I'm showing here one of my latest necklaces.

I've also started to work with different materials, like chains and other metal stuff, but no way to find the time to write down patterns and fill my blog with new posts...
I'm sorry if I'm not able to answer to all the message I receive on my past free patterns, and I hope you'll understand.
Probably it will pass again a lot of time till I'll be able to write again on my blog, and I just wanted to say here that I'm very very happy that so many persons have enjoyed my creations and keep on following me.
Thank you with all my heart.
Best wishes to all of you,
ciao
marta